Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Photo dump

I made Evelyn this cute skirt a week or so ago and crocheted some little shoes for her.

I made Gianna a matching skirt but when I made it I made it double the length because I'm a moron...
So I used the other half to make her another one but instead of ruffles I made a scalloped hem.
It's cute. 


After-nap cuddles 
Even I got to nap this day!

She's so cute 

I'm posting this one because of Evelyn's face

And this one becuase we all look....decent 

And this one because it's Gianna's first "make a funny face!" picture.
(P.s. She also loves playing the "up high- down low - too slow!" game. So fun.

Check out Evie's lips. 
So precious 

She's started to use her hands a lot more.
This is her trying to get her binky in her mouth 

And this is her flipping me off....lol!


Totally forgot to get pictures of the matching outfits! UHG!
This is as close as I got.
A friend of ours has a business where she makes little bracelets and she sent us some recently.
3 matching ones for Geeg and Ev.
Gianna made me put all three on both of them 

Look at Evie looking at Gianna? Awww



 
Gianna fell asleep with this bracelet in her mouth. Haha!


I made these family car decals with my silhouette. Mine is crooked and it's driving me bonkers. 
Ill have to make a new one

And I made this too.
The Stark family crest.
There wasn't a decent picture of it online so I had to "draw" it on my computer. Took me forever 

Evie and Geeg hanging out in Gianna's bed 

Gianna still loves holding Ev 
And if you look at Evie's face you'll see she loves being held by Geeg :)

I ADORE pomegranates and used to eat them alllllll the time.
I got one today and was so so excited but it killllls my geographical tongue like I've never felt before.
Pregnancy has worsened that condition to a scary degree.
uhggggg!
Guess I won't be eating anymore of these 

I am an extremely blessed and lucky woman.
John is seriously awesome.
He wakes up every morning with Gianna and let's me sleep in. 
Today I decided to let him sleep.
UHG.
I am nooooooot a morning person. 

Evelyn loves the little rattle doll that Tripple G got her 


This picture of from a video I took of Gianna when she was mad at me.
Check out that glare!

Evelyn playing with a giraffe.
I promise she's not always in this chair...
The only time I really have my phone is when I'm relaxing. Which really only happens when Gianna watches her show and Evie happily sits in her chair (which happens like once a day for a short time)
And that's when I decide to take pictures. Ha.

I'm in love with my dining room.
So happy and cheery and fun and bright!
Exactly what I wanted 

Finger sucker

Conked out on daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment