So here is the story.
John and I try to live a VERY cheap life.
In the 4 years that we have been married, neither one of us has gotten much (until recently when i got my Silhouette! WOOT!)
Anyways, we went to a thrift store maybe a month ago and I fell in love with this little cabinet.
I had been looking for one exactly like it but they were all SO expensive.
So i fell in love but we decided not to buy it because, well, we are too cheap. HAHA
A few weeks later, John surprised me and pulled up next to the store and said "Go get it."
I was SO thrilled, I almost ran through the store, and when i got to the back where it was, IT WAS GONE!
I couldn't believe it because it had been there forever.
So I looked in every nook and cranny of the store.
It was gone.
BOOHOO.
We were both pretty bummed.
Today we ran to the thrift store to pick Evelyn up some tights for church.
Guess what I found!!!!!!!!!
THE CABINET!
I said "omg john, look what i found!"
he turned the corner and just said, "We are getting it"
So we did :)
It was pretty darn cheap but still a splurge for us.
I have a big pet peeve of paperwork and "crap" being left out on the counter, and John has an apparently incurable habit of leaving his wallet, random paperwork, keys,mail etc....out on the counter.
It drives. me. bonkers.
So now he can put it in the cabinet and it will all be hidden.
HALLELUJAH!
And thank you to my sweet hubby for knowing how much i wanted it and for getting it for me :)
I love him. (and not only when he buys me stuff....but that helps ;) ;))
And thank you to my sweet hubby for knowing how much i wanted it and for getting it for me :)
I love him. (and not only when he buys me stuff....but that helps ;) ;))
It's so cute!
ReplyDelete