After a solid week of feeling TOTALLY incapacitated by illness....I finally was feeling better today
Which meant it was time to get out of the house!
So we did fun things like, pay rent, pick up boxes for the big move, and go grocery shopping.
SO FUN. lol
We also stopped for some lunch too.
Gianna loved the cup they gave her
At the Walmart in Moscow the people parked next to us were hanging out with a little baby goat!
SO CUTE!
Gianna was screaming "doggy! doggy!" and wanted to pet it SO BAD!
John asked the lady if Gianna could pet the goat and the lady brought the goat RIGHT up to gianna.....
Like inches from her face
(cant say I wasnt a bit freaked out by that)
Gianna actually immediately grabbed the goat by the ears and pulled on it because she wanted it to sit on her lap...
She was told that was a no-no and had to say goodbye to the goat...
It did NOT go over well!
Temper-tantrum ensued
all the way home....
Goat:1 - Starks:0
Can I just say that I totally love her ear warmer head band thing?! So freakin' cute! Also, I am so glad that you are feeling better. It's about time. :)
ReplyDelete