Friday, January 18, 2013

Photo Dump

I post a lot of pictures on instagram that never make it to facebook or my blog...
so i occasionally have to do a photo dump :)

Gianna likes to wave at herself in the camera 

Seriously lounging on her mamma. 
Arms behind head and all.

Gianna's curls. 
Love them


Gianna has been having a ROUGH time sleeping lately and most nights at 3am she wakes up and WILL NOT go back to sleep unless john brings her out and sleeps on the couch with her. 
I usually wake up to them both cuddled on one couch, but mentioned to john that it might be more comfortable to push the couches together. 
It worked, they both slept great!
In the meantime, i sleep in our king size bed...
haha!
i have the best husband in the world!

Again, waving to the camera
(while Gunner steals the string cheese right out of her hand! That bugger)

This is before he pushed the couches together. 
ha....


Both my little cheesers :)


Anyone use snapchat? 
my little sister, Allison and I use it ALL the time
Its a pretty ridiculous ap, but I really enjoy sending her the UGLIEST picture I can possibly take of myself. 
Gives her a nice laugh. 
I occasionally try to get cute pictures of Gianna too
This day Gianna did NOT want her picture taken. 
AHA..brat. 


 Daddy forgot to bring Gianna a coat, so he put her scarf around her ears.....?
HAHA

Reading to her doggy 
(while he lunges at her face....awesome)

Gianna walked up to me with this on her head and said "Preeeetty!"

Another one before they pushed the couches together. 
be still my heart.

Just lounging in a hat. ha.


I ombre'd my hair. 
I really like it but we are going to make the very tips a bit blonder (and maybe frame my face with some more blonde)
I want to go back to my blonde BUT our budget doesnt exactly allow for getting my roots done every 4-6 weeks. 
So we will try this Ombre thing.....

 She never has learned to push herself around on this thing with her feet so daddy pushes her


She woke up one day with this bunny by her side
she WOULD. NOT. let it go
(this was my bunny as a little girl and i ADORED it! So i thought this was so cool)



I eventually had to RIP it out of her hands so that she would eat and not get it all dirty, she was devastated but quickly got over it when I gave her an oreo.....
(I felt bad!)

Brushing her doggies hair. 
I have a video of this. Its hilarious. 
She brushed and brushed for probably 5 minutes
The whole time Gunner was growling and showing his teeth at her. 


Uhg, dont mind the mold that seems to come back HOURS after I get rid of it. 
Seriously, Pullman, whats wrong with you?!?!

Anyways....cute bath picture
p.s.....if you buy crayola bath crayons from walmart...they just might STAIN your bathtub! 
LOVELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment