Sunday, December 2, 2012

we are silly people

This pretty much defines our relationship:
While laying on the couch texting with my mom, John says kindly and in all seriousness while playing with a volleyball, "hey can I throw this lightly at your head?"
Without blinking I turn to him and say, "yea"
He throws the ball - it hits my head, he cheers, "yes!!!!!" and then we go back to doing what we were doing like nothing weird just happened. Lol!
The things I do for this man...



Yesterday John was sitting in Gianna's room waiting for her to fall asleep and while her was in there he was texting me...
I needed him to get something out of Gianna's room and so i cracked her door to ask him to get it.
He came to the door and whispered "Kick me"
....i was so confused and said, "What?!"
He repeated, "Kick me"
So I got ready to Kick him, and then he showed me his phone....
We use an ap called "Kik" to text eachother because John doesn't actually have service on his phone, so we can text through that ap.....Kik. 
He was telling me to text him.
hahaha, too bad I didn't get a kick in. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment