John took a bunch of guys bowling a week or two ago for EcoShield
(have I not talked about EcoShield yet?!..I might have to blog about that later)
Anyways....Gianna had fun
first video game
(..well, not really, we were just pretending)
keeping score
watching daddy bowl
Dipping her fries in fry sauce and sucking it off
..sick..
Last week Gianna and I went to visit my mom
she had her pretty tree set up and Gianna really liked the lights
She especially enjoyed playing in the dog water...
lovely
(why did my phone do this black bar thing? uhg. so annoying)
We bought some yarn to make alli some cute wintery things and Gianna found it a perfect opportunity to take a nap :)
but then challenged allison to a duel
We also went to "Snowflake Lane" where they have drummers and lots of fun christmas-y things including fake snow.
Gianna LOVED it!!!
First things first when we got to Seattle, Gianna found my moms heater and sat in front of it
Allison played games with gigi
Gigi wore piggy ears
Allison and Gianna partied on the couch
Gianna learned where her nose is.
(when asked where her nose is, she first tries to flare her nostrils which mostly involves funny scrunching of the face and blinking. - I flared my nostrils when trying to teach her where her nose is.- After which, she points)
Gianna found these pearls and put them on herself...seriously!
After church, John thought it would be funny to throw a little snowball at me while I sat nicely in the car.
It was....especially because his snowball hit the door, and my retaliation snowball hit him square in the ear :)




No comments:
Post a Comment