Well, Molly has got a job in Pullman, YAY! She is working at a local coffee shop that is pretty popular in the area, being that it is the only one, besides Starbucks. She is pretty excited, however, we haven't got our apartment situation straightened out yet. We are waiting on some last minute paperwork to go through, but we should have a place very soon, until then...she will commute! BOO!!!
John is still on the hunt for a job, but we know something will come his way. Anyone would be lucky to have him as an employee.
So, we will be packing up our stuff very soon and moving on down to the Palouse!
Heres to another adventure!
So this is me reading your blog and commenting. I hope you are ok with that. I would just blogstalk you, but wont since I do not want to be creepy weird. Anywho, good luck with moving to Pulman! and yay for work. I wish the best for you! Rebekah Weber
ReplyDelete