Playing in the field at Nona's
This girl refuses to lay down. It's so cute and so awful.
Try sneaking away when the baby falls asleep like this....
Evelyn likes to freak Gianna out by doing this. It works.
Terrible shot of my legs but here's me reading the girls a bedtime story
There's a cricket abut to go down a ramp on a toy car. It stayed on. So funny.
An old dress of mine turned into a pretty dress for this cutie. I wanted to use it for a specific photo shoot. But haven't done the photo shoot yet
John let me straighten his hair. It was hilarious.
Found a couple of these too :)
He calls them Molly hairs. Because I apparently gave them to him. Lol *eye roll*
The girls had a long day and both passed out on the couches. So funny how they ended up.
Evelyn looks dead lol
Bedtime
Gianna decided to sleep with ALL of her stuffed animals
Watching the kiddos swim while daddy works hard. Rough life.
Old swing
New swing!
Looong hair
Hanging out this evening while daddy and I finish up the swing set
No comments:
Post a Comment