Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lots

Lynnea developed a rash all over her chest, neck, back and arms. 
It was a reaction to our laundry detergent so she can only have her clothes washed in hot water for a while. Uhg 
But it's all cleared up now thank goodness 

The fan in our room broke a while ago. The motor is dying so the light doesn't work and the fan itself baaaaarely moves even at the highest speed. 
Evelyn LOVES watching it though so it's sort of like her mobile. Lol 

This is after just a few minutes outside on a hot day. The girls (especially Evelyn) don't seem to handle the heat very well. 


John bundled Lynnea up for a nap. Nearly lost her. lol 


Ice cream after gymnastics. Weekly tradition 

This girl can hold herself up like a champ! Since day one! It's amazing. 

Sitting up briefly. Unassisted. 6 weeks old. Impressive. Probably lasted a good 20 seconds or so 

Mommy was working on her vanity. daddy came out to color a beautiful flower garden with them :) 

My 30th birthday dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Yum! 

Our third wheel was very well behaved. 

Not amused at sissy's swim practice 


"Look mommy! My baby found a spider!"
Uhg...

I haven't been sleeping well. Wake up every day feeling terribly tired. Even thought Lynnea is only waking up once at night at lost. Sometimes not at all. 
So I have been having lots of snuggle time on the couch lately in the mornings :)

Perfect lips 

Thumb sucker 



Hanging outside while the girls swim. 

"Smile girls!"
...this is what I get lol 




"Look mom! I have a boobie!"
...she calls breast pads boobies.  Lol 

Decorations for our new night stands! 

John is growing his hair out. It's usually slicked back but on lazy mornings when he doesn't have to go to work or church, he likes to fluff it out into all kinds of hilarious styles. Lol 


We went house hunting (for fun) and I found a bathtub that I can actually LAY DOWN in, totally straight and I fit!!! SOLD!

This is my mom in high school. 
I think she'd like me to add that she never drank. She was holding someone else's beer. Her nickname was "Sprite" hehe 
Anyways....can't believe how similar we look!

Fun with her cousin Austen 


Evelyn has some pretty sweet style. 
 
Last day of swim class. 
Can't swim alone but getting closer! And sure loves jumping off the diving board 
 
More fun with cousins 

Gianna was scared of the kid I was babysitting. He was a 9 year old boy and she was terrified. Lol so funny 

No comments:

Post a Comment