Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Storms, gardens, sissy's and exercise

Lynnea LOVES bath time. It just relaxes her. So fun. 

Evelyn ADORES her little sissy 


Haha 

First little cucumber that's getting big!
 
Gianna was excited that she could do the finger trick daddy does and wanted me to document it 

Where's Waldo 
I walked into the girls room and for a second I couldn't find Evelyn. Lol 

Loving on their sissy 

Gianna offen asks me to go into the garage so she can exercise 



Love seeing these two together. 

Upside down glasses and daddy's awesome flip-up glasses from the 80's

Playing basketball waiting for the storm to pass


Storm passed!

Leveling the ground for the pool 


Such a relaxing Sunday 

Popsicle tongue 


Evelyn's turn for the angel wing shirt (almost too small for her. Oops)

Gianna recited the #6 article of faith in class all by herself and impressed the teachers. She knows 1-7. Smart girly. 

Everyone has always said I look like my mom. I never saw it until my mom sent this photo of herself. Whoa. 

Thumb sucker 

Sooooo funny. 


Tornado watch? Whatever, let's go swim! lol 


First pick from our tiny dresser drawer garden 

Lol! Oh my little nose pickers... 


Gianna was nervous.  

Evelyn gagged herself with the root. Lol 



Cucumber!


They liked this a lot better 

No comments:

Post a Comment