Despite what the picture looks like, she loved it!
Cutest sleeper ever
Crazy-haired girl
Another grocery trip where I am very thankful for these carts
Gymnastics. So funny. Gianna has no focus. I love watching her efforts though. She's so adorable. She's also in dance which she is great at!
Ice cream after dance. Daddy might make this a tradition lol
We got a patio swing and a little pool. We were waiting for it to fill up in this picture.
I'm enjoying the hammock feature of this swing. Also, notice the black material. It makes the hammock about 15 degrees cooler. SOOO nice. Especially when the baby is out with us.
The girls love it.
Flag day. I think I need a bigger flag. Lol
Another very typical morning.
Trying to get stuff done in the office. Not easy.
Again...cutest sleeper ever.
Pinto came to visit!!!
Pintos first "real" bath.
Such a happy boy
Mama and baby
All the Stark cousins! (Plus Angela)
Chutes and Ladders with mama while mama feeds baby
Missy-miss reading a bedtime story
Cousins!
Can you tell I like her when she's sleeping? Hehe








































No comments:
Post a Comment