Thursday, April 23, 2015

Evelyn stuff

EVIE STUFF 
My Fav Evie words/phrases 

"bar-jib" = garbage 

"I saw that?" = did you see that?

"waffle" = muffin Haha! 

"Fwing" = swing 

Anytime someone comes back from a different room she runs to them to hug them and yells "MOMMY! YOU CAME BACK!!!" Or daddy or whoever. Gianna does it every time john gets home from work but Evelyn has taken it to the next level :)

Hates pizza. Like, cried when I mention having pizza. 
Loves prunes. I use prunes as bribery! I always loved prunes too. 

Evelyn is OBSESSED....I mean...OBSESSED with my belly. She says the babies potential name over and over and cuddles it. But only if I pull my shirt up. She gets really upset if I cover my belly. So when we are in public, it's an issue. Lol.  

Evelyn is official big enough and smart enough to cause some big problems with Gianna. It's scaring me a little. I liked it A LOT better when they got along great and gianna was the only bossy one but now Evelyn has developed a pretty serious bossy streak. 

Evelyn is INCREDIBLY possessive of John and I. Even with Gianna. It's concerning considering we are about to have a baby!

If I am sad or hurting, evelyn comes running to rub my arm or help me by moving my hair out of my face etc. sweetest heart. 

We have starting using Time-out for evelyn. She likes to scream or "growl" a lot and it's become an issue. So when she does it, she goes to time-out. She comes out when she is ready to say she's sorry (which happens in a heart beat)
She now uses her sweet "I'm sorry" to get out of any trouble she's in or even in things she just doesn't like. She screams "IM SORRY!" From her bedroom at nap time on the days she doesn't want to nap. It's sort of heart breaking. Sometimes I lay on the couch and shut my eyes for a few minutes when I'm feeling sick, evelyn runs over and screams "IM SORRY MOMMY!" in my ear. It's kind of sad. Ha. Poor thing. She also yells "IM A GOOD GIRL! IM A GOOD GIRL!" We will tell her, "yes! You are a good girl!" And that will finally calm her. 

Evelyn loves getting wet. Summer will be fun. We are planning on getting a little pool so that should be fun. 

Evelyn says no to almost everything. In a snotty little voice. She's also THE sweetest cuddliest thing ever. We are fairly certain she is Bi-Polar. (Sarcasm...sort of)

She can count to 11 

ADORES babies and dogs and any sort of small animals. She coos and says "cuuuuuute"

Her and Gianna constantly fight about who gets the last word. Literally. It happens all day long but a perfect example is bedtime. When we are shutting their door and saying goodnight they both start bickering about who gets to say it last. It often leads to tears. It's ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment