I've wanted a pixie cut since junior high but never had the guts.
My hair is SO thick that it takes forever and a year to get all the soap out in the shower. Let alone dry it (or let it air dry) and don't even THINK about making it look cute.
So my hair was usually in a greasy messy bun on my head. Not cute.
So why not try a haircut that might not be cute?
This was my hair before (had it up all day. Of course. Took it down for picture. Hideous)
They had to part my hair into several sections because it was too thick. They let john cut off the last section. He was pretty excited :)
This was the end result.
Not exactly what I was going for, but fine
The back took my a while to figure out how to do but I'm getting the hang of it
(You can see the hideousness of the back before I knew what I was doing in this picture.)
It's nice to only take 5 minutes (or less) to do my hair. I'm definitely a fan.










Super cute! I love it.
ReplyDelete