Many reasons were behind it but mostly we just wanted to be with family.
Our plan was to move that Tuesday...so we had Monday to pack, Tuesday to load the truck and we were off.
I always brag that as many times in my life as I have moved, I could pack an entire house in a day.
Well, turns out I was right.
Nooooot a fun job, but possible.
So blogging has been sparse.
So enjoy my random photo dump.
Gianna dragged that chair all the way across the room to sit by Evelyn. So adorable.
Waking up to this cutie in my pretty dining room basically made my morning so awesome.
(Anyone else as depressed and upset that I JUST finished this room and then we moved? No? Well I am....)
Daddy reading to Gianna
Evelyn got a new toy and Gianna loved it.
Watching TV while we race around the house packing
Disaster zone
Even bigger disaster zone
Gave up and went to bed...had to fold all those close in the morning
We all slept like crap this night.
Gianna woke up and hung out in our bed that morning because we had sold our couch to our neighbor
(See Evelyn in her chair? You know it's been a rough night when she sleeps in that)
The store was out of Gianna's favorite fruit snacks so daddy got some "gusher" like snacks. She found out she can smash them.
With no pants on....
So we had no bed and no couch and had one more night to sleep at our place.
Crap.
So Gianna slept on the crib mattress, we slept on Gianna's matress, Evelyn slept in her bouncer.
Notice that Gianna's bed isn't even big enough for both John and my pillows!
Funny enough it was the best night sleep we have had in a long time
Empty house
Daddy had to get the car fixed and we had nothing in the house.
It was a long few house of Gianna jumping all over me :)
Finally I got out the chair and computer...mommy needed a break!
As we were leaving Gianna saw our neighbor outside in a maroon robe and squealed "Jesus Christ!
Too bad the guy was smoking. UHG.
3rd time at autozone this day!
Vegaaassss!!
First stop was Vegas for some food.
Gianna was not thrilled that I was talking pictures
Sunset
Potty break
Suckers were our saving grace on this trip, until Gianna decided to color all over her hands/face with them.
This time she asked me to take her picture
We stayed in this super creepy motel for about 8 hours.
John slept for 3 hours and then I did
We were in this tiny motel and I had to keep the kiddos quiet.
Was not fun.
But they are good girlies :)
Baby selfies
We got pulled over about a block from the motel on our way out of town.
Oh, did I forget to mention that our brake lights went out IN our driveway in tucson?!
So we had to drive the ENTIRE way home with our flashers on.
Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.
Awful.
We forgot to turn them on this time :)
No ticket though, thank goodness.
He was a nice cop and it was thanksgiving so, yay for no ticket!
We stopped to pee on the side of the road at one point (classssyyyyy) and the stars were absolutely INSANE!!!
I tried to take a picture but you can only see ONE!
I thought it was hilarious
So enjoy the INSANE sky....
















































No comments:
Post a Comment