Thursday, December 19, 2013

Another photo dump

You know when you have a really bad couple of weeks and so you don't blog for a while?
Well...these times make for PERFECT photo dump opportunities 

So here is me taking advantage of that opportunity...

Love her sweet face 


This is sort of awkward but Gianna fell asleep randomly on her own (never happens) in the weirdest position. 


Evelyn is getting better at sitting up

We saw Morgan at the doctors office
(I got on anti-depressants. Life changer)



Gianna is "taking a picture" with this calculator. (Like it's an iPhone.) she also "texts" on it. Hehe 



It's cold in Spokane....I spend a good amount of my time by this heater...


Evelyn has huge narly boogers all the time. It's sick. 

I look 8ft tall. 

Playing blocks with daddy 


We got free pictures with Santa at the firehouse. 
Gianna was not loving santa...
I couldn't pick the best picture and thought the series of pictures was pretty funny.







She liked the fire trucks though :)



(She was nervous with all the kids running around. Haha love this girl)




Would not take the dang candy cane out of her mouth 



Only wanted to eat the frosting off the top of the cookies. Lol


Not a fan of Smokey The Bear either



Loves Morgan but was nervous around everyone else. She got my shy gene I guess. Poor girl. 

Gma and Evie!

Grandma/Greyma/Mogaw came to visit 


She likes looking at herself in my camera 

Loves cheese wrappers 


John surprised me and took me to hobby lobby one day when I was having a down day. I didn't buy anything but John got something for Gianna. 
She picked out this baby bunny Christmas ornament. I think we will let the kids pick out their own ornament every year. 

4 years of Gianna with Santa (she was in my belly in the first one.)

Gianna and Evelyn look a lot alike

No comments:

Post a Comment