Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Santa, elves, trees and lovies
I got my blood drawn. The nurse gave them "bandaids" too. She made sure to match their jam-jams...which they wore to the doc. Hehe.
Ornament craft
She hugged the tree when I put it up lol
Another ornament craft
Bunny hat finally fits
We got an elf in the shelf from a nice lady at church. She's been a lot of fun. The girls named her Plum Berry
Snowmen
Ruldolph! Pretty good
Evie and Frosty. True love.
And Santa too....
Gianna was horrified. John is hiding behind the tree pushing her into Santa
Took the girls for a walk. Forgot to take Evie pee first. Oops. Poor Ev. Lol!
I told her to flex. Haha.
Tried again. Better.
Evelyn got a trash bag and had me tie it to her. Fasionista.
I babysit our neighbors two girls, Elise and Mercy every Monday and Wednesday while their mom teaches piano. Gianna had to leave before they did this day. Elise was so sweet to Lynnea.
Sissy kisses
Omg she is so cute
HAHAHHA Gianna. cracks me up
Dog pile!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























No comments:
Post a Comment