Also, Evelyn's face. BWAHAHA!
I get the funniest comments all the time about how Lynnea has so much hair. wha? This the all 3 girls at the same age. People are drunk or something...
I also get comments about her size. We recently got a comment from a guy about how "teeny tiny" she is for 4 months old. Then not even an hour later got a comment from a lady about how big she was. Lol. So funny.
Gianna is seriously the best big sister ever
Evelyn had nightmares so she got to sleep with me one night while daddy was gone. It was kinda fun :)
Didn't nap well either (it was a long few days...)
Haha. John trying to read without glasses. Hilarious.
Climbing trees with her neighbor friend, Elise
First time in the jumper. Loved it
Gianna was watching a showe on the couch and came in and said she wanted to snuggle lynnea and share her show. So sweet.
Gianna wanted princess makeup so I got out my fun colors and let them pick any color eyeshadow blush and lipstick (I made the lipstick with eyeshadow). These are the results.
Gianna looked amazing
Evelyn looked kinda like a Zombie. Hehe
Then they picked their own outfits and we went to Kroger lol Evelyn ended up wearing a hat too
These are daddies birthday cards they made. Gianna's card says
"Happy birthday, I love you. Thank you for your birthday. Love Gianna"
I told her how to spell the words but she wrote it all by herself. Really fun.





























No comments:
Post a Comment