Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Bdays, mermaids, Seahawks and gocarts

John is in the Citizens Fire Academy class. Love it. :)

Gianna turned 4!



Only thing that calmed her was looking at herself 

Gianna's outfit and my favorite look of Evie's 

Tiger cake for Gianna's party 

Cut the top off to flatten it so it didn't matter that it was a bit sunken in :)


Party favors 




FHE lesson

Bedtime story with Nona 

Sometimes I can't find Evie. She's usually hiding in here. 

Blind folded and being guided towards good things. In this case, cookies. 


My grandpa had surgery to remove cancer from his tongue. Love this man. 


Colored all over her walls. I walked in and didn't say a word and she immediately cried. 


I was impressed by how she sounded out Evelyn. 


Punishment for coloring on the walls was to clean her whole room. Did it with no complaining at all. So proud. 

Mogaw sent lots of Little Mermaid stuff, including the movie. 


They loved it 

Mogaw also sent a McDonald's card for Evie's bday. They enjoyed that as well 

I love this 

Bday outfit. 

Did NOT want her photo taken 



She enjoyed the cake 

Her little friend, Andrew, helped her blow out the cake and she was so good about it. I was so proud. 




She found the right blocks, put the correct stickers on them and built the same thing that's on the bag. I was impressed. 

Most of her friends that were at her party. I think we are missing a couple. 

Our sweet neighbors, Jim and Carol Bouvin, gave Gianna this sweet gift. :)

Malibu Jacks!

2 hours in line so that Gianna could ride the gocarts with this cutie and she never made a peep. So cute. 




Look how tiny she is!
She yelled "you're squishing me!" At one point around a curve. I remember yelling the same thing to my mom once on a rollercoaster. I was probably the same age as Gianna was here 

Evelyn was TERRIFIED of this. we didn't realize it was dead skeleton pirates shooting each other. Whoops... 
Look at her face. HAHAHAHHA 


She came out of her bedroom looking like this when she was supposed to be napping. Lol 

Found a grasshopper. I asked her what his name was. Apparently his name is Grasshopper. Not very creative. Lol 

Watching rockets launch

Wearing the earrings my Gpa gave to my Gma in....crap. Can't remember the year. I'll have to ask again. 

Going away party for some friends 



I love the way Gianna draws noses 






Poor Evie had two boils :( 

Just lounging around and taking to an imaginary person all morning. 

Our bed is getting crowded in the mornings 

A dinosaur eating a boat. With blood on its nose because "it is a mean one"

I used to love looking at this thing when I was little. 



All 3 girls watching little mermaid 



Hanging with me in the mothers lounge 

Swinging with Daddy at the A's

Angela got Gianna some lipgloss for her bday. She was SO excited. This was her first application :)

Love my alone time with this girl 





But I love my time with all my precious girls 

Tried to get them to point to their Seahawks shirts. This is all Evie would do. lol. Stinker. 

Seahawks bath!


Coloring on leaves 

My friend Amanda Lal's bday from 25 years ago. So fun to see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment