Monday, January 19, 2015

Photo dump

LOVES to brush her teeth 

Did I ever post these? Not sure
This is during the RSVP plague that the girls and I had. 





Gown booty 


Picnic in the hallway 






Animal themed outfit at the post office hehe 

Daddy found Evie and I sleeping 

Gianna wants to replace the star on our tree next year with this. lol 

Gianna set up a "resturaunt" and seated Evelyn and fed her fake chicken. I couldn't believe her hospitality! So funny. 

Aidens basketball game 

I babysat this THREE MONTH OLD BOY! Evelyn is 17 months. Crazy. 

The girls were obsessed. 


Looong day. Evelyn fell asleep during dinner before the Globe Trotters game. 




Omg I love her 

She hates shoes and socks and likes to kick people in front of her lol 

Church fun! She goes to nursery in a month. I can't believe it! I will really miss her. :( 
(Don't worry, I was watching the outlet)


When she gets bored I hand her a wipe and have her clean the windows :) she loves it 

No comments:

Post a Comment