Wednesday, February 2, 2011

blah blah blah

This last week has been pretty decent. I haven't had too much "all day" sickness...just the night sickness stuff. Which is a nice change. I am EXTREMELY tired still, and am having some breathing difficulties (which ultimately gives me anxiety and then the breathing gets worse...its a vicious cycle) but other then that im feeling ok! The last couple mornings i have woken up not feeling great, which is a bummer, but i think its becuase im not sleeping great...even with my sleeping pills. BOO!

I am getting pretty antsy to find out the sex, which BLOWS since i still have 10 weeks before that happens! haha. I feel "nesty" already. I want to clear a space for baby and start decorating!!! Unfortunately I cant even clear a spot BECUASE we are going to be moving. I do have a few ideas for decorations that i can start before hand..nice little crafty ideas, but until i know the sex, i cant start those! GAH! Im excited becuase once i know the sex, i can start crafting, and since i am home all day, it would be a nice use of my time :) As of right now I sleep, and i index for our church, and i TRY and clean a little bit, straighten things up a bit.

I really want to scrap book for our wedding, since i have all the scrap booking stuff i need...the only thing i am missing are the PICTURES! I have them all uploaded to the costco website, i just need to send them in, and then its a matter of actually picking them up from costco! (the closest costcos being spokane, and lewiston!)

Well, time to go play with the pups...oh boy, soon i will have two dogs, a baby, and a husband....thats a lot of "people" to please. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment